The BikeErg World Sprints are a virtual indoor cycling championship. You might have been involved with the successful SkiErg World Sprints in which it has been modelled off.
Where & When?
The BikeErg World Sprints will take place between 3rd-7th July 2019! It is only about a month away so jump on those BikeErg’s of yours. As to where the World Sprints will take place- that is entirely up to you! The BikeErg World Sprints aren’t like your traditional race- as these can take place anywhere in the world! Feel free to complete the Sprints individually or in an organised event.
- Race 4000 metres on the Concept2 BikeErg at your gym, club, home, school or event July 3rd-7th GMT
- Individuals should enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by July 8th 21:00 GMT
- If partaking in an event- all results need to be emailed to email@example.com by using the Result Form.
If you submit 20+ individual results from the event from your club or team, you’ll be entered in a Raffle for a NEW BikeErg for your facility. (Results MUST be emailed by July 8th 21:00 GMT)
LATE SUBMISSIONS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED. ALL RESULTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JULY 8TH 21:00 GMT
Verified or Calibrated times will only be accepted for the BikeErg Sprints. Not only must your time be verified by entering it using an app like ErgData or by using a verification code, if the BikeErg
If you are entering results from an event or race, please use the Results Form as results submitted in any other form won’t be accepted
Important: This form is for organised events with witnesses only. Individuals should enter their result via their Logbook. Individual entries using this form will not be accepted.
Verification: Please ensure someone witnesses and confirms the final time for all pieces submitted as part of an event, as well as ensuring that the individual does the verification calibration if requested.
BikeErg World Sprints Results Form
Incentives and Rewards:
- Inclusion on the results board.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate will be available after 12 pm GMT on July 09, 2019.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top three male and female times in each category. Categories are listed below.
There are separate results for men and women.
- Junior 18