The Dynamic Indoor Rower
is designed to meet specific training needs of the competitive rowing athlete. The difference between this machine and the Model D or E is that as you row, your feet do most of the moving rather than the seat. The seat is also free to move, but due to the physics of rowing, the seat movement is minimal.
Here are some things to consider when comparing the Dynamic Indoor Rower to a Model D or E:
THE DYNAMIC INDOOR ROWER OFFERS:
- Offers a closer simulation of the dynamics of rowing a boat on water
- Demands similar concentration and body control needed when rowing a boat.
- A training and coaching tool that is more sport-specific than the Model D or E.
- Encourages effective technical movements and more consistent power application.
- Similar feel to rowing on Slides but built as one unit.
- A smaller footprint (76 inches/193 cm) than either a Model D (96 inches/244 cm) or a Model D on Slides (132 inches/335 cm)
WHY THE MODEL D OR E MIGHT BE A GOOD CHOICE FOR YOU:
- The Dynamic Indoor Rower is a more complex machine with more moving parts.
- The Dynamic Indoor Rower must be level to function properly - Levelling feet are a standard feature
- The Dynamic Indoor rower cannot be separated into two parts for storage, but castor wheels (standard) make it mobile.
- For purposes of general fitness, all models are equally effective.
WHICH INDOOR ROWER IS RIGHT FOR ME?
For general fitness, the Model D or E may be a better choice, since it provides an efficient workout for all abilities. The Model D is our most affordable option for those looking for a rowing workout.
On water rowing athletes who are looking for a more specific technical approach should consider the Dynamic. It encourages the rower to use the same precise coordination, connection and power application required to achieve maximum speed in a racing boat. The Model D is currently still the standard for rowers who are training for indoor rowing competitions, attempting world records, or submitting scores for recruiting.
DYNAMIC INDOOR ROWER SPECIFICATIONS:
Length 193 cm, Width 61.5 cm, Height 84.5 cm, Seat Height 54.6 cm
The Dynamic Indoor Rower weighs 42 kg and has castor wheels to move it around.
User Weight Limitations:
We recommend a maximum user weight of 227 kgs
Every Dynamic now includes our most advanced monitor, the PM5. Sophisticated yet easy to use, the PM5 provides accurate, comparable data for every row. A backlight increases visibility, compatibility with USB flash drives makes storing your workout data a breeze, and you can wirelessly monitor your heart rate. (Chest Belt sold separately). The adjustable monitor arm lets you position the monitor where you prefer.DYNAMIC ROWERWarranty: Frame Parts – 5 Year Limited Warranty, All Parts – Limited 2 Year Warranty.
DYNAMIC INDOOR ROWER – THE LATEST INNOVATION FROM CONCEPT2